April 26, 2010

Dia Del Libro

Instituto Cervantes celebrated Dia del Libro last April 24, 2010 (also my birthday!) YAY! :D Me and my friend decided to visit IC for the first time. Dia Del Libro is a tradition originated in Spain where they exchange roses for books. I just learned about it this year and it really took my attention, that when you buy a book, you get a rose with it as well. :D Isn't that grand?

I was able to snag a book, "Reportage On Crimes" which I am enjoying so far! I missed reading! :D Also got my free rose -- aren't flowers, or flower in my case, makes a birthday more special? (I was so close to buying balloons, I wanted balloons tied on ribbons for my day.)

And aside from books and roses, there's good food too!! Finally, I was able to eat PAELLA after a grueling craving for it. Just imagine how I lighted up upon my first bite. Haha.

Looking forward to next year's Dia Del Libro!





























0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails