April 23, 2010

Kopi Roti

Yesterday we went to Kopi Roti Katipunan Branch to try out their well-known Kopi, soft-boiled eggs and Kopi Bun. I was coffee-free since the year started and boy, did I lust lost myself. Haha.



I've been passing by Kopi Roti Katipunan for good 9 months and haven't even tried to stop and try what they can offer, until yesterday. We had a Kopi Bun which is soft bread with crisp coffee-flavored crust and it goes well with the soft-boiled egg with black soya and white pepper. What completed the night was their Kopi sweetened with milk -- I had 3 cups and was diving down to jittery lane just before the night ended.
I would say that I really like Kopi Roti's small range but satisfying menu. :) It's definitely a place to visit again.

To check out where Kopi Roti Branches can be found click HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails