March 6, 2010

Thank You.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This week haven't been really nice to me. Work was exhausting and I am having a bad headache and I can't sleep, so thanks for the torment.

This day's entrance wasn't so good either, this was supposed to be a special day (not that i'm saying that other days are less special), but some things came up, surprises failed and some disappointments in the way too.

But at least i'm still alive at this point I still feel thankful. Seeing that ticker up there, I'm actually very grateful. Who would've thought that our friendship and love will last for this long. God is still good to us I guess, because rough times were and are there (still), but despite that we never really resorted to ending up our togetherness. It wasn't really all-time happy, I admit. I'm pretty scarred up to the moment, but I guess when one is true to the feeling, you can't just give it up that easily. Here's hoping that this day will still turn out okay and to you my beloved, for the tears and scars you've given (that at least made me a little better), the memories, the good times, the happy times and most especially for the love. I guess all I can say is i love you and thank you. I pray that good things will continue to come for us and we'll be together through those days and more days to come.

3 comments:

chrrrmaine said...

Hi! Thanks! :)

Jonette said...

Good for you guys! Here's to making every moment count between the two of you. :)Kudos to you!

Donna said...

Nice blog you havve

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails