February 27, 2010

This Week in Photos [0222-0228]

The month of hearts is almost over (goodbye lovebugs! haha), so I give you a round-up of our week in photos.


After watching IMYLC last Wednesday [oh yes, we watched it on it's opening date. I'm such a JLC fan *fangirlscreams*], I had my first Red Mango treat. I'm not really a fan of frozen yogurt, but after having watermelons + cornflakes on a regular frozen yogurt, I think I just had a change of heart. Maybe because my first froyo I found it too "maasim", but this time it was just enough for my taste. I am actually craving for more again.


Inside a jeepney on my way home from work early in the morning.
Fast fact: I take 3 jeepney rides, the MRT and a tricycle ride just to get home every morning. It's just plain tiring.


The mid-week highlight was the movie "I Miss You Like Crazy" of JohnLloyd-Bea loveteam. The movie was okay, JohnLloyd is still charming but personally, I'd pick A Very Special Love or You Changed My Life over it. Although one thing I liked about the movie was Paco Park -- since I find that place of significance for me and a slap-in-the-face coincidence happened to me because the night before the movieday I was thinking/ reading about Paco Park. So just imagine my amazement when I saw it featured in the movie. :)

And we'll be visiting Paco Park this weekend! ♥ Re-visited the park for the 2nd time, it was still the same beauty it was. And a bonus since there was a wedding ceremony going only that I wasn't able to take pictures, the universe took a harsh turn on me it sent me crying most of the time while we were there. Sorry guys. :(


This would be my desk in the office. Yes, I get to stare at the computer for about 8hours at work.


This be the Watermelon + CornFlakes in FroYo that I'm craving right now. :c
My expression is a failure.


He does it better. He had strawberries on strawberry froyo. I guess I will never like Strawberry froyo. :c Not just my taste.


A visit to Noriter Cafe earlier today! :3

More photos from this week ~ [Warning: This post is picture heavy.]




Strawberry Froyo with Strawberries.


We dedicate the first minutes upon arrival of our foods for taking pictures. Haha. :P


No more Froyo? D:


Noriter Cafe again (for me)! First time for him.




The whole Honey Cake just for meeeee~~* The Honey Cake is available at Noriter for 160php.


Decorated Paper Cups are Noriter's mainstay. You can get a cup for 5php and decorate it yourself. :3 It's a fun activity for friends!


More Honey Cake shots from me. :D Tempting, yes?




Honey Cake goes best with a lot of Cinnamon Powder on top~




Tuna Sandwich available for 120-130php (I guess? I forgot, sorry.)


Failed doing faces again~ trying the :3 this time.


I got my own paper cup and doodles on it using my fountain pen. Too bad I wasn't able to finish it, my hands were getting lazy and there was no creative juice flowing.

I would say that this week went pretty well, aside from today that made me cry. But tomorrow's sunday so there's still room for surprises. ^__^

Shops/ Establisments visited:
Noriter Cafe can be found above Tapa King, Taft. Near DLSU and LRT-Taft station.
Red Mango have branches in Eastwood Mal Veranda, Trinoma, Greenbelt 3, and SM Megamall.
To check out their menu, click HERE.

For more photos: Visit Solomon's album on Noriter Cafe and mine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails