July 2, 2009

Loving Gelatissimo again!

We just simply love Gelatissimo, don't we? :D During my second visit to Cebu this year, we had another scoop of good gelato from Gelatissimo at The Terraces, Ayala Center Cebu.

O hai there!! *waves*

They have new flavors up! Makes the gelato experience more exciting! XD
I had Chocolate truffles while Solomon had the Very Berry one. He said the Very Berry was sweet and the actual berries tastes good. The chocolate truffles, well, the chocolate bits were a bit bitter and having too much of its sweetness might give you sore throat the next day. So I'd still recommend getting the Lick & Sip or a scoop only, then have another round the next day or the other.

Hmmmmm... I can't wait to go back to Cebu this late July or August!
I will update you guys with their new flavors!

Photos are taken by: Solomon David

1 comments:

Unknown said...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. I didn't know there's Gelatissimo at ayala.. haha.. am such a loser.. i thought SM lang.. hehehe

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails