July 1, 2009

Karate Kid's Kani Sushi

After my hemorrhage-causing board exam yesterday, my mother messaged me that she'll treat me to a nice late lunch and some coffee at SM San Lazaro. Something to relieve the stress and perhaps maybe, the depression I'm starting to feel while anticipating for the results.

We decided to get some Binalot meals and then we passed by Karate Kid. I suddenly remembered their Kani Sushi -- a fresh addition to their menu. Kani means `Crab` in japanese, so basically the Kani sushi is rolled rice and crabstick wrapped in nori. Since I first had it last Sunday on Karate Kid Mall of Asia, I have to admit that I liked the taste of it. :)


For Php69.00, you get 6 pieces of Kani sushi. It's not too filling, so I suggest to only have it for merienda or if you have an extra space, have it after taking a meal.

Karate Kid has branches in SM San Lazaro, SM Mall Of Asia, Robinsons Place - Manila, Ayala Avenue, SM Fairview and SM Centerpoint.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails